After numerous leaks showed a possible August 29th release date for the Moto X on Verizon Wireless, it’s only today that the date has finally become official. Big Red announced via Twitter that the Moto X will be available online for $200 come August 29th, with in-store availability “in the coming weeks”.
No word on color options, but we’re expecting the standard “woven” black and white, in a 16GB (32GB eventually?) storage configuration. If you’re still on the fence about picking one up, don’t forget to check out Phandroid’s full review, and hit up the Moto X forums to see what others are saying about the device. Anyone excited to pick one of these up?
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Motorola Moto X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Moto X