Yesterday, you may have found out about the awesome contest we’re putting on with the help of Qualcomm. We’re giving away a Snapdragon 800-powered LG G2, as well as a free ticket to Qualcomm’s Uplinq conference in San Diego. We asked you to answer the following question on our Google+ post:
What’s your most anticipated feature inside the LG G2?
As we expected, you guys filled that comment box in no time! (Note to self: urge Google to lift the comment limit on Google+.) As we noted in the original post, we will designate a new Google+ post for entries should the original reach 500 comments.
Just to be clear: this is the same G2 and Uplinq ticket we mentioned yesterday, but this new post will serve as a way for us to keep accepting entries beyond the initial 500 comments limit.
Here’s a quick refresher on the full rules and regulations in case you missed them:
- You must have an account on Google+ to enter. If you have a Google account, you likely have a Google+ account.
- To enter, head to this post on Google+ and answer the following question: “What’s your most anticipated feature inside the LG G2?” After that, be sure to +1 and share the Google+ post with your friends and family.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- Entries will be accepted until Sunday, August 25th at 11:59PM Eastern time.
- After the entry period, the Neverstill staff will select, at random, one (1) winner to receive a pass to Qualcomm Uplinq 2013 and an LG G2.
- Winners must be aged 18 or older, and must live in the United States of America.
- The winner must find their own travel and board to Qualcomm Uplinq in San Diego if they wish to attend.
To add, once we pick a winner we will contact them via Google+ (using our official Google+ page). That winner will have 24-48 hours to respond. If we can’t get in contact with the winner within a reasonable amount of time, we will select a new winner. This process will continue until we can determine a winner. Good luck!
- LG G2 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop update coming soon
- Sprint LG G2 gets Lollipop
- AT&T and T-Mo G2 get Lollipop
- Verizon LG G2 now receiving Lollipop
TAGS: LG G2 , Qualcomm Uplinq