Qualcomm wants to get folks really excited about their Snapdragon platform, including the current frontrunners known as the Snapdragon 600 and Snapdragon 800 chipsets. That’s why the Qualcomm Uplinq conference in San Diego, going down September 3rd through the 5th, is poised to be a big one, and it’s why we’re going to give one lucky winner a chance to attend the event live. So what can you expect out of Uplinq?
Uplinq is a wireless ecosystem conference, hosted by Qualcomm, that provides a cross-platform view of how to exploit the complete hardware-software system in today’s wirelessly connected devices to produce the most compelling user experiences. As computing continues to be redefined, Uplinq provides a view into where wireless technologies, products and services are heading, and the business connections essential to making money.
Sounds great, right? But that’s not all that you can win from us today. We’re giving that same lucky winner an LG G2 for their troubles! This Snapdragon 800 beast is infused with 2GB of RAM, a 5.2-inch full HD display, a 13 megapixel camera, and a whole lot more features than one human being can handle. By now, you’re probably watering at the mouth and wondering what you have to do to enter.
Luckily, things are quite simple — go to this post on our Google+ page and leave a comment with an answer to the following question:
What’s your most anticipated feature inside the LG G2?
If you need a refresher about this beast of a phone, be sure to check out our G2 announcement post, as well as our hands-on video. We’ll also need you to +1 and share the post with all your friends! There are some more official details, rules and regulations that we’ll need to go through, though, so let’s get that taken care of right away.
Rules and Regulations
- You must have an account on Google+ to enter. If you have a Google account, you likely have a Google+ account.
- To enter, head to this post on Google+ and answer the following question: “What’s your most anticipated feature inside the LG G2?” After that, be sure to +1 and share the Google+ post with your friends and family.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- Entries will be accepted until Sunday, August 25th at 11:59PM Eastern time.
- After the entry period, the Neverstill staff will select, at random, one (1) winner to receive a pass to Qualcomm Uplinq 2013 and an LG G2.
- Winners must be aged 18 or older, and must live in the United States of America.
- The winner must find their own travel and board to Qualcomm Uplinq in San Diego if they wish to attend.
And that’s pretty much it. There are just a couple of more housekeeping notes to take care of. For starters, you should know that once we pick a winner we will contact them via Google+ (using our official Google+ page). That winner will have 24-48 hours to respond. If we can’t get in contact with the winner within a reasonable amount of time, we will select a new winner. This process will continue until we can determine a winner.
We want to extend a huge “thank you” to Qualcomm for sponsoring this great giveaway, and we can’t wait to see who’s going to be lucky enough to head out to sunny San Diego in a couple of weeks. Make no delay in entering today!
- Sony is killing off Music Unlimited, partners
- Facebook's 2014 earnings bring in $12 billion
- FTC fines TracFone for throttling "unlimited" data
- Gear VR arrives at Best Buy
- Check out the LG G2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG G2, Qualcomm, Qualcomm Uplinq