What happens when you mix LG, some folks in South Korean, and pellet guns? You’ll have to listen and find out in the 8th episode of the MobileRoar podcast. We talk phone customization, HTC’s new ads, lament a lack of Plants vs. Zombie love on Android. Enjoy the show, and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and send us your comments or questions to podcast[at]mobileroar[dot]com.
- 00:55 LG G2 Korean event gets 20 people injured in free phone stunt
- 06:20 “Official” YouTube app already experiencing problems, users experiencing widespread errors [UPDATE]
- 12:20 Is Apple destined to repeat the misfortunes of the Jobs-less early 90s?
- 20:50 HTC was working on a phone customization site for the 8XT
- 24:17 Sprint’s exclusive red HTC One launches tomorrow with NextRadio FM radio support
- 27:02 New Purple Mirage Samsung Galaxy S4 now available from Sprint
- 29:50 Plants vs. Zombies 2 now available from the App Store
- 35:17 Wins and Fails of the Week
- Huawei Watch announcement videos
- Galaxy Wallpapers
- Name your price web design course
- MLB.com At Bat Redesigned
TAGS: Mobile Roar Podcast