The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 might not be the only device being unveiled at Samsung’s September 4th event in Berlin, Germany at IFA. (Find out more about what we should be seeing out of the Note 3 here.)
According to SamMobile, the Korean company will also take that opportunity to unveil their first smart watch, which is being dubbed the “ Samsung Galaxy Gear.” We first heard about this watch when it popped up in a trademark filing not too long ago.
We’re still not sure what to expect out of the Galaxy Gear, but we imagine it’ll be one of the more interesting smart watches to hit the market. Let’s see if Samsung’s mobile genius really does extend far beyond tablets and smartphones. Be sure to stay tuned as we’ll be covering all of the company’s announcements once the event goes down.
- Samsung: over 1,000 Gear apps
- Samsung launching Android Wear watch at IO
- Galaxy Gear gets Tizen update
- Samsung Android Wear later this year
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Gear forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Gear