We’ve known for quite sometime that Verizon had plans to offer the HTC One on their network by summer’s end, and it looks like we’re finally nearing that inevitable release. The signup page for the HTC One is now live on Verizon Wireless’ website, allowing you to enter your email address for the opportunity to be notified when the phone is finally ready for purchase.
Verizon’s still mum on an exact date, but it shouldn’t be much longer, folks. The HTC One is arguably one of the best Android devices to date, but faces some tough competition with the LG G2 and Samsung Galaxy Note 3 coming around the bend. ‘Course, if you still feel like the One might be the perfect device for you, hit up the source link below for email updates.
- PSA: something broke voice calling on some HT
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Verizon HTC One M7 receiving Android 4.4.3 this week
- HTC One gets Android L port
- Check out the HTC One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One