Next week we’ll be taking part in an early preview of Moto Maker, and we’re asking your help to decide on the design of one of the first custom Moto X handsets. We’ll be choosing our favorite design and replicating it as closely as possible using the tools provided on Motorola’s site. It gets better, though. If it’s your design we choose, you’ll be the proud new owner of a tailor-built Moto X.
So you’re itching to find out how to enter? It’s pretty simple. Just head over to Android Forums and tell us the details of your dream design. Remember, the Moto X gives users a choice of 18 rear case colors, a white or black front panel, as well as an accent color for the phone’s hardware buttons. So get creative. Submit a mockup. Tell us the story behind your color choices. Hometown pride? The sports team you cheer for? A favorite flower? Get inspired.
Here’s how to enter:
- Head over to our Moto X contest thread at Android Forums [Don’t have an account? Sign up now!]
- Tell us in a post how you would design the perfect custom Moto X
- We’ll choose a winner on Wednesday, August 14th
- Check back on Phandroid at the end of the week to catch a video of the Phandroid team recreating your design as closely as possible.
- The winner must be 18+ years old and be a resident of the United States.
- Contest entries will be accepted until Tuesday, August 13th at 11:59PM EDT
- The winner will be selected at the sole discretion of Neverstill Media staff
- The winner will be contacted through the email address associated with their Android Forums account. It’s important that you use a valid email address (we’re the only ones who can see it)
- Only one entry per person is allowed. If multiple entries are submitted, Neverstill Media will choose one – at their sole discretion – for inclusion in the contest. If the multiple entries are excessive, entrant may be banned.
- Neverstill Media reserves the right to disqualify anyone from this contest for any reason at their sole discretion.
- Motorola phones going straight to 5.1
- Moto X 2014 red leather option now available
- Motorola CEO calls Apple's prices 'outrageous'
- Motorola says promised Lollipop update is com
TAGS: Moto Maker , Motorola Moto X