So HTC released this word generator for everyone to play with. It’s simple: click a button, and you’ll get three words, each starting with the three letters which make up HTC’s name. Since the company’s letters don’t really mean anything anymore (well… it used to stand for “High Tech Computer Corporation,” but they don’t want you to know that) they thought it’d be cool to let imaginations run wild. Here are just a few we’ve come across during our time of mindless fun with the thing:
- Herculean Toasted Carnivore — So Hercules finally adopted his father’s power and learned how to cook a good steak with lightning. Not bad.
- Hungry Ticking Competition — It could work… maybe. Clocks tick, and in order to tick they need gears. And those gears are hungry for power (because how else are they going to move?) And life is one big competition. Totally works.
- Hyperactive Technician Cubical — OK, this one makes too much sense.
- Happy Tourist Catapult — Something tells me tourists won’t be happy to be catapulted anywhere.
- Humorous Teenager Coffee — Because there’s nothing funnier than a coffee made for the same baristas who are usually hired to make it.
- Helicopter Truck Cosmonaut — Sounds like Apollo 13 and Knight Rider had a baby.
What kind of crazy names have you come across with this thing? Give it a whirl over at HTC’s site, and be sure to post your own (with a little commentary, if you don’t mind) in the comments section below. Have fun, and keep it classy!
PS: after a decent amount of tries, you’ll come across this video: