The folks at Samsung have started issuing press invites for its second Unpacked event of the year. This one is scheduled for September 4th in Berlin, Germany where IFA is scheduled to happen. Considering the company’s track record at IFA, one wouldn’t be wrong to guess that it might be the launching pad for the next Galaxy Note phone. There isn’t much guesswork needed, though, as Samsung has made its intentions painfully obvious in the invitation image.
We’re told to “Note the date,” and the Unpacked logo is illustrated as if it were drawn on a — you guessed it — Samsung Galaxy Note device. Can’t get any more clear than that, folks. The shindig is going down just a month from now, and you can bet we’ll be on the lookout for any information we can handle about the device before then.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 vs Galaxy S5
- Samsung Galaxy S6 release date
- Samsung Galaxy S6 vs HTC One M9
- Official: Galaxy S6 and Edge
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: IFA2013, Samsung Galaxy Note 3