It might be a bit scary venturing off into a new world without guidance. This rings true for any situation, and it rings true for Android — if you’re new to these sides of the tracks, you’re likely looking for someone to point you in the right direction. I’m here to be that guide, and my directions are quite simple — sign up for an account over at AndroidForums.com!
Just as its name implies, Android Forums is the home for all things Android. It houses the biggest community of Android enthusiasts, a communion ground for folks to talk about all the latest apps and games, get tips and tricks for their Android phones and tablets, and just have a good time overall. It’s almost like family over there, too, so you’ll feel right at home once you start mingling.
So what’s available to you once you make your way over there?
- Phone and tablet sections for nearly any popular device you can imagine. Whether you have heavy hitters such as the Samsung Galaxy S4 and HTC One, or entry-level offerings such as the Pantech Breakout, you’ll be able to find a community dedicated to the device you have. Each of those sections is chock full of discussion about accessories, tips and tricks, and if you start wanting to do more advanced things you’ll be able to get all of that there, as well.
- Dedicated sections for apps, games, media, accessories, rooting, and more.
- Carrier discussion in several sections, no matter if you’re on the big four or with a regional carrier.
- Giveaways! Who doesn’t like giveaways?
- And much more!
All of that is available to you by signing up for a free account. It only takes a couple of minutes, so get on over there, sign-up, and explore the last place you’ll ever need to go for all your Android needs. We’ll be looking forward to seeing you there!
- From the Forums: December 18th 2014
- Samsung Gear VR forums open
- From the Forums: December 5th, 2014
- The New Android Forums
TAGS: Android Forums