There’s a lot of buzz regarding the Nexus 7 — and for good reason – but what about Google’s other Nexus Tablet? The 10-inch Nexus 10 was Samsung’s third project under Google’s device program, and now it looks like the South Korean manufacturer might be ready to deliver a fourth.
Wall Street Journal’s Amir Efrati is reporting that we should expect to see the Nexus 10 refreshed this year, and that Samsung would once again make the device. The news apparently comes straight from Android chief Sundar Pichai, so it sounds like a pretty sure bet at this point.
The original Nexus 10 was no slouch. It may have gotten overshadowed by the more comfortable, more affordable Nexus 7, but for those who didn’t mind carrying around a 10-inch slate it was — and still is — one of the best tablets available. The current Nexus 10 looks something like this:
- 10-inch 2560 x 1600 display
- Exynos 5 Dual dual-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB or 32GB of internal storage
- 5 megapixel rear camera
- 1.9 megapixel front camera
So you can only imagine how a new Nexus 10 would look. Let’s hope the jump to the refresh will be just as significant as the one from the old Nexus 7 to the new one was. Are you holding out for an eventual release or will you look to go with the latest Nexus 7 instead?
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- T-Mobile’s other Super Bowl plans inclu
- Google Now now officially supports 3rd party
- ZeroLemon SolarJuice deal
- Check out the Nexus 10 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Nexus 10