While the upcoming Motorola Moto X hasn’t been the most elusive device we’ve been tracking (we’ve spotted the device several times in the wild and in Motorola’s own press invite), this is the first time we’re getting a clear look at the front and back of the X. @Evleaks is the man responsible for the latest leak, publishing the “official” press images on The Unlockr for the world to see.
While these are only 2 variants you’ll likely find at your local carrier store, don’t forget one of the device’s killer features is that you will also be able to “design” the phone yourself via Motorola’s official site. There, you’ll find a plethora of colors and because the phone is assembled in the USofA, shipping times will be remain relatively quick. Tell me guys, what do you think?
- HTC One M8 decoy units hiding real design
- Big Android Meat and Greet
- Google Wallet spreads online
- ASUS 7-day battery smartwatch
- Check out the Motorola Moto X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola Moto X