Happy Friday, everyone! To keep you up-to-date and informed on the week’s biggest news (as well as gain some perspective from other mobile platform users) we bring to you another episode of the official Mobile Roar podcast. We’ve been listening to your feedback and in addition to audio-only, we’ve finally introduced Google Hangouts On Air.
Whether you want to watch or listen, the Mobile Roar podcast features myself, Joe Fedewa from WinSource, Edgar Cervantes from GTVSource/Chromespot, and ex-Phandroid Kevin Krause from iSource. This week’s episode we talk (a lot) about the latest trend in US carrier services: early upgrade plans, as well as a heap ton of mobile news covering all mobile OSs (but mostly Android). Enjoy.
- AT&T Next vs Verizon Edge vs T-Mobile JUMP
- T-Mobile CEO puts AT&T and their Next early upgrade program on blast
- HTC officially announces the HTC One Mini
- Nokia has officially sold more Lumias than BlackBerries (all of them)
- Moto X on Rogers leaked, video shows us its enhanced hands-free voice actions
- iPhone 5S specs rumor roundup: IGZO display, NFC, fingerprint scanner
- ‘Translucent aluminum’ smartwatch being tested by Microsoft Surface team
- The New Nexus 7 caught in the wild – shows off 5MP rear camera, and LED notification
- Where to pre-order the Nokia Lumia 1020 and its 41MP camera
- Tinder offers fresh new take on online dating — and it’s wonderful
- Verizon plans July 23rd NYC event — most likely to announce the new Motorola DROID Ultra
- AT&T to acquire Leap Wireless and Cricket subsidiary for $1.19 billion
- Apple in talks to bring live ad skipping to next-gen Apple TV
- Tips & Tricks: How to show messaging timestamps in iOS 7