T-Mobile has officially opened the floodgates for folks who want to get in on the Sony Xperia Z. Pre-sales are beginning today, with just $100 down required to walk away from the store with it. That, of course, is followed up by $20 per month payments for 24 months, or until the phone is paid off.
The device will come in black, though a very limited edition Purple version is available for those who like that particular shade. Oh, and if you act soon enough you’ll be entitled to a free Sony wireless Bluetooth speaker, though we aren’t told which one just yet. Go ahead and open your wallets, head to T-Mobile.com and order yours now. You’ll get free overnight shipping, so you should have it on your doorstep by the time that the device is available in stores tomorrow.
- More Sony devices get KitKat
- Sony Xperia themes will get more assets
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean rollout begins for Son
- Sony gives update on Android 4.3 and Android
- Check out the Sony Xperia Z forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Xperia Z