T-Mobile has announced a great giveaway to kick off its #hate2wait ad campaign, where they’re asking customers to show them why they “hate to wait” 730 days for upgrades. Using the hashtag #hate2wait on Twitter or Facebook, users can share their stories either via text or a video and be automatically entered to win one of 730 Galaxy S4 units. That’s one unit a day. For two years. Holy crap.
Beyond that, T-Mobile will also select one lucky grand prize winner who, in addition to the Galaxy S4, will also win a year of paid T-Mobile service, as well as having their story or video featured in T-Mobile’s nationwide #hate2wait campaign, whether it be in print ads, TV commercials and more. You’ll want to “like” T-Mobile’s Facebook status here to get started, where you’ll also be able to find more details about how all of this will go down.
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Samsung GS4 Google Play edition removed from Play Store
- Another Samsung Galaxy S4 fire
- Phone burn victim gets free HTC
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S4