Outside of a tweet from Verizon Wireless mentioning a vague summertime release, we still have no idea exactly when we can expect the HTC One to arrive on Big Red. While just about everyone else gets to enjoy the almost zero gap, Verizon Wireless customers will have to wait a little longer, but maybe this will provide some comfort.
The HTC One (PN07310) has just passed through the FCC with Verizon friendly 4G LTE and CDMA bands. Should be any day now, folks. While the red version has been announced for a July release exclusively for Phones4U in the UK, we’re hoping there’s still a chance HTC’s recent Vine post has something to do with the US release of the “Glamor Red” HTC One on Verizon. Damn, that red is sexy. In either case…. it’s happening!
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Verizon HTC One M7 receiving Android 4.4.3 this week
- HTC One gets Android L port
- HTC commits to Android L for One M8
- Check out the HTC One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One