If you’ve been looking for semi-affordable tablets from Samsung, listen up — their latest line of Galaxy Tab devices is now available in stores. I’m referring to the Galaxy Tab 3, of course, a series of devices ranging from 7 inches all the way through 10.1 inches. The devices come in either white or a golden brown, and can be had for $199.99, $299.99, and $399.99, respectively.
For that, you’re getting mostly dual-core silicon clocked between 1.2GHz and 1.5GHz, with 1GB to 1.5GB of RAM, depending on which devices you opt for. Resolutions vary from 1024 x 600 (7-inch) and 1280 x 800 (8-inch and 10.1-inch). There are other minor differences between the three which you’ll want to check out, so be sure to find the entire line of devices at Samsung’s site and check the specs for which one you’re interested in.
And if you’ve decided on walking away with one, note that you can take your business to Best Buy and Best Buy Mobile, Amazon, Wal-Mart, h.h. Gregg, Office Depot, Toys ‘R’ Us, P.C. Richard & Son, Fry’s, Newegg, Sears and Samsung.com. That’s a lot of variety and flexibility, so make your decision and let us know if you’re in for one in the comments below.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.