We’ve been imagining what the Motorola DROID Ultra could look like since it was originally leaked on Motorola’s site and subsequently passed through the FCC, and now we seem to have gotten an idea. A user over at XDA posted a supposed image of the Motorola DROID Ultra XT1080. Unfortunately we don’t get any information about the device, but its white-washed chassis matches up with Motorola’s desire to offer the device in a multitude of colors.
It’s not often we get to see Motorola’s devices in anything but carbon or jet black, so it’s rather interesting to see how a more bright device of theirs could look. It’s tough to tell how big that display is with nothing else in the photo to measure it up against, but it looks like this won’t be a small device to pocket. Take a good look at it now, and stay tuned for more information leading up to an eventual unveiling.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Motorola DROID Ultra forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola DROID Ultra