Verizon released a 32GB version of the Samsung Galaxy S4 this weekend, but many of you weren’t having it — you wanted a release date for that darned HTC One more than anything. Unfortunately we still don’t have such details, but new photos of Verizon’s HTC One have hit the internet.
We can’t be too surprised that what you see above is identical to the device you’ve already seen on the likes of AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile. In fact, the only thing we can tell that makes this a Verizon device is that distinctive 4G LTE logo in the corner of the status bar.
Regardless, it’s nice to see that the promotional materials and press shots for the device are ready, which could indicate Verizon will soon be feeding us a release date. Let’s keep our fingers crossed that it happens sometime this month.
- PSA: something broke voice calling on some HT
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Verizon HTC One M7 receiving Android 4.4.3 this week
- HTC One gets Android L port
- Check out the HTC One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One