CSR Racing is the latest work of art from NaturalMotion Games, a drag racing juggernaut that features top cars from some of the world’s most prestigious car manufacturers. You have cars from the likes of Chevrolet, Audi, Audi, BMW, Bentley, Dodge, Nissan and more all at your finger tips, complete with the ability to customize the both aesthetically and under the hood.
The cost of admission is free to start, which is great for getting your feet wet. Of course, you can enhance your game through the advent of micro-transactions if you don’t feel like putting in the work and going through the grind of unlocking it all. The graphics are quite nice for a mobile title, and you can tell NaturalMotion wanted to do these car manufacturers justice. We’re not sure how this game would run on lesser hardware considering we don’t have lesser hardware to test it on.
While we’d obviously love more modes than the exciting, classic drag race CSR provides, we are at least glad that it does drag racing quite well. The difference between winning and losing is that split second you forget to shift gears or finding the right time to hit the NOS, something that is true to the real world of drag racing. It’s a really nice game, and one that you should definitely check out in the Google Play Store (especially considering you don’t have to pay anything get started). Be sure to watch our hands-on video above!
So with that, we want to know what your favorite car from CSR Racing would be. If you could own just one car featured in CSR Racing, which one would it be? And why? Answer that question, and you could find yourself winning a Samsung Galaxy Note 8! Before we can get to some fun in the comments section, let’s go over a few rules and regulations:
- One lucky winner will receive one (1) Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0.
- To enter, leave a comment answering the following question: “Which of the cars featured in CSR Racing would you most want to own, and why?” Note the link to the list of all the great cars in the game — your entry won’t be valid if it doesn’t include one of those. Also note the “and why” — be sure to tell us what about your choice moves you.
- Entries will be accepted until 11:59PM Eastern on Friday, June 28th, 2013.
- We will only accept one entry per person.
- The winner will be selected at random following the conclusion of the contest. Please use your real email address (only viewable by us) when leaving your comment. We can’t contact you in case you win without it!
- This contest is open to anyone in the world!
Simple right? Be sure to give CSR Racing a try in the Google Play Store if you’re having trouble deciding which set of wheels would be perfect for you. We’re looking forward to your comments so make no hesitation in letting us know which one of these roaring, metallic palaces on wheels you wouldn’t mind having in your garage. Get to it!
- Night Sky Wallpaper
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
TAGS: CSR Racing