We’ve live at the Samsung Galaxy and ATIV Premier event in NYC, and we just got our first quick look at the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom. This 4.3 inch smartphone boasts qHD resolution, a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1.5GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage, but although it doesn’t live up to the original Galaxy S4 in those specs it does best Samsung’s flagship in one big area — that camera you see on the back.
that is a 16 megapixel sensor that is equipped with 10x optical zoom and optical image stabilization, giving you the quality of a point-and-shoot camera in the compact size of a phone. The phone is rather thick at over 15mm, but considering the beast of a camera sensor it has we can’t say that’s all that bad.
The phone also features Xenon flash, a luxury that isn’t typically included in most smartphones these days. Check out our hands-on video with this exciting device above, and be sure to find more photos below.
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom