The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini isn’t quite mini, but it’s definitely small compared to the 5-inch monster it’s named after. This is a 4.3 inch device with qHD resolution, a 1.7GHz dual-core processor, 8GB of internal storage, 2GB of RAM, an 8 megapixel HD camera with a 1.9 megapixel front facing camera, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi N, GPS, and will run Android 4.2.2 with Jelly Bean.
This small little guy is set for a launch in Europe sometime soon, and although it’s possible we won’t see it here in America we’re glad to have gotten our hands on it to show you guys what it’s all about. Take a quick gander in the video above and the image gallery below (where you’ll also find some size comparisons to the actual Galaxy S4).
- AT&T Galaxy S4 Mini w/ HD Voice now available
- Sprint intros free WiFi calling
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini and S4 Mini now availa
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini