If you’re an AT&T customer that’s been holding out for a Samsung Galaxy S4 in hopes that it’ll arrive in red, you’re in luck. The red “Aurora” Galaxy S4 16GB is now officially available exclusively from A&T for $200 on-contract.
Only a few days late from AT&T’s originally anouncedd June 14th release date, pretty much everything here is standard. The red version (I’d say it looks more “maroon”) features a silver band around the sides and is the same exact price as the other colors. With still 16GB of internal storage, let’s hope A&T is also hard at work pushing out that apps to SD update as well.
- Google Search testing Chat feature for businesses
- Nexus 6 launching March 12th with VoLTE baked in
- Moto 360 coming to Moto Maker in March
- Samsung debuts 128GB UFS storage
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S4