Huawei’s just announced the Ascend P6, the latest smartphone in the company’s line of slim, sleek and powerful handsets. This quad-core looker comes with the company’s own 1.5GHz quad-core K3V2 chipset, which is based on ARM Cortex-A9 architecture. It’ll also house 2GB of RAM, a 4.7-inch 720p display, an 8 megapixel rear camera, a 5 megapixel front camera, 8GB of internal storage (with a microSD card slot), and more.
Of course, one of Huawei’s biggest selling points is the thin profile of this thing, coming in at just 6.18mm. The device is slated for release in its home front of China this month, with Europe getting its taste of it in July. The presser in London for the launch of this thing is still ongoing, and we’ll update you on anything extra that might come out of the event.
- HTC One M8 decoy units hiding real design
- Big Android Meat and Greet
- Google Wallet spreads online
- ASUS 7-day battery smartwatch
- Check out the Huawei Ascend P6 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Huawei Ascend P6