Well that’s one way to hammer home a point. Showcasing its massive 6.44-inch display, the Sony Togari is seen here balancing an adorbs kitten. More on that phablet: Sony’s upcoming phone/tablet hybrid is said to sport a 1080p resolution using the upgraded X-Reality engine. It could run a 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 CPU and launch as the Sony Xperia ZU.
The device will feature an IP58 rating with the ability to function for up to thirty minutes under a meter of water. Good thing they aren’t demonstrating those capability with that precious kitten. Speaking of itty bitty kitty, the Togari/Xperia ZU might have finally crossed the line for what could be considered a functional smartphone based on how it stacks up to the cat. What say you?
- Name your price web design course
- MLB.com At Bat Redesigned
- Huawei-made Nexus coming this year?
- Xperia Z4 Tablet pics leak
- Check out the Sony Togari forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Togari, Sony Xperia ZU