It isn’t new news that HTC may be considering a “mini” successor to the HTC One. We’ve been hearing about such a device for quite some time, normally presented to us as the HTC M4. The device, pictured in black above, is said to be a 4.3 inch device (yes, folks, that is considered mini in this day and age) with a 720p HD display, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, and some form of a dual-core processor inside.
We’re also told to expect an UltraPixel camera to go along with all that. We imagine this means we can expect Zoe camera software, and the two front-facing speakers (plus the branding on the back) would confirm Beats Audio. Aside from its slightly noticeably smaller size, the HTC One Mini would look quite similar to the HTC One.
Some might even mistake the phone for the HTC One if they have nothing to compare it to. It should prove to be a decent option for those not interested in going with a large screen size, but we’re still not sure when folks will be able to get their hands on it. The latest rumors suggest August is the landing date so we’ll have to see if that holds up. For now, all we can do is look on in envy.
- Sense 6 comes to HTC One on AT&T
- HTC Sense 6 status update page goes live
- AT&T HTC One Mini gets KitKat today
- HTC One Mini sales banned in the UK following
- Check out the HTC M4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC One Mini forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC M4, HTC One Mini