It looks like our friends at US Cellular are just about ready to unveil their own version of the LG Optimus F7 soon. An anonymous tipster sent us these materials showing more information about the device following its appearance over at the FCC. It’ll come to market with model number US780, but from what we can tell this device won’t be much different from the original model LG’s rolling out to other markets.
In case you needed a bit more proof, though, US Cellular’s F7 will feature a 4.7-inch 1280 x 720 display, a 1.5GHz dual-core MSM8960 chipset, an 8 megapixel HD camera with a 1.3 megapixel camera to go on the front, a 2,540 mAh battery, 4G LTE, 4GB of user accessible storage, a microSD card slot, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, Android 4.1.2 and more.
One of the internal documents we’ve seen states that the device has a ship date of July 5th. We’re not sure if that’s the date it’s headed to US Cellular’s warehouses or if it’s actually launching that day, but our calendars are circled either way.
- US Cellular officially reveals LG Optimus F7,
- LG Optimus F7 leaked for Boost Mobile sportin
- Hands-on: LG Optimus F5 and Optimus F7 –
- LG announces LTE-enabled Optimus F5 and Optim
- Check out the LG Optimus F7 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Optimus F7