ASUS steamrolled us with a ton of announcements at Computex Taiwan 2013, and one of the biggest was the new ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity. This particular device shares its name with a certain other ASUS tablet from 2012, but it has been refreshed with a 10.1-inch 2,560 x 1,600 display. It’ll be outfitted with NVIDIA’s quad-core Tegra 4 chipset clocked at 1.9GHz, 2GB of RAM, a 5 megapixel rear camera, a 1.2 megapixel front camera, will sport 32Gb of internal storage, Bluetooth 3.0, USB 3.0, an SD card slot (those last two bits are likely part of the dock), HDMI-out with support for 4K video, and more. If you thought ASUS got a little lackadaisical in the second half of 2012 then the company is definitely making up for it with this sexy beast of a device. We’ll have to wait a while yet to get a beeline on availability and pricing, but we imagine ASUS won’t be letting this guy go for very cheap.
[via The Verge]
- Watch the full ASUS Computex 2013 press confe
- ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity receiving Andro
- ASUS Transformer Pad TF300 receives Android 4
- ASUS said to be working up Android 4.2 update
- Check out the ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.