As tipped by the-one-and-only @evleaks, we may have discovered the codename for HTC’s upcoming phablet Android device. The HTC T6 has appeared in a Linux string — as discovered by HTCSoku — and will come in a few variants: Cassiopeia, Columba, Delphinus, Crater, and Eridanus. These will support a wide range of wireless networks as detailed in the image below.
While not revealed in this “leak,” the device is rumored to come equipped with a display between 5 and 6 inches. Because of the 6 in the codename, this is leading some to suspect it will have a 6-inch display (or even 5.99-inches). Keep in mind HTC’s previous flagship — the HTC M7 (One) — wasn’t exactly packing a 7-inch display, so we don’t think the codename has anything to do with the display size (I’ll continue holding out hope for a more traditional 5.5-inch display).
- “Non-final” HTC One Max press ren
- HTC T6 dimensions leaked, blueprints give us
- No, this is not the HTC T6 (but it could end
- HTC T6 specs and launch confirmed? 5.9-inch d
- Check out the HTC T6 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC T6