It’s been mere days since Samsung announced that Galaxy S4 sales reached 6 million units. Now the phone is on track to be the company’s fastest selling ever, according to CEO JK Shin. Shin revealed to reporters in Seoul on Thursday that the phone will top 10 million units sold sometime next week. If you’re doing the math, that’s picking up 4 million in sales within a range of seven days (plus or minus a few).
The surge to 10 million could have something do with the phone’s release on Verizon scheduled for May 23rd or it could simply speak to the insane popularity of the device. For comparison, it took the Galaxy S3 50 days to cross 10 million in sales. The Galaxy 4 will do so less than a month after its release.
- Android Lollipop on Galaxy S4
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Samsung GS4 Google Play edition removed from Play Store
- Another Samsung Galaxy S4 fire
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S4