On Wednesday, we announced the limited edition GOgroove Phanbot and hooked you guys up with a special price of $21.99 (type in the promo code “PHANDEAL”). But we love giving stuff away and lots of people have been asking about our Mini Android Collectible from Google IO 2013 called “IO Tester”. So we’re giving that away, too!
If you didn’t attend IO this year, this is likely your only chance at snagging this little Android scientist. Luckily, you’ve still got some time to buy the PhanBot. But one person will win both by commenting on this post- here is how you can put your best foot forward.
Comment on this post answering the following two questions:
- Who would be the perfect musical artist to perform at Google IO 2014?
- If that musical artist had their own mini-collectible, how would it be decorated?
You have until the end of the day today! At 11:59PM Pacific we’ll stop accepting entries and over the weekend we’ll pick randomly from among our favorite entries. Basically, if we like your entry, you’ll make the shortlist. We’ll put all our shortlist faves into a hat and pick one. If you’re that one we pick, the PhanBot and IO Tester are yours!
Good luck… and may be the odds be forever in your favor.
Unlucky and never win anything? Buy your own PhanBot for $21.99 while supplies last!
- Google IO 2013 video highlights: was this yea
- Google IO picture tour: take a look around th
- Send money with Gmail as an attachment using
- New Google Maps update brings completely reva
TAGS: collectibles, Google IO 2013, io13