Many of you have your Samsung Galaxy S4 by now, and we’re sure picking out the accessories for the phone was a more excruciating decision process than whether or not you’d actually buy the phone itself. I know how easy it is for folks to get attached to their accessories, and we’re sure some of you have clung to a few by now.
Cases, storage, screen protectors, carbon skins and the like — you name it, and you’ve probably bought one or more of a few of these for your device. We can tell that much just by checking out the Galaxy S4 section of AndroidForums.com, where all sorts of interesting discussions are going on about accessories for the device.
The biggest thread is the one users are gathering in to discuss the best cases and covers for the device. That thread is chock full of suggestions and guidance regarding your new smartphone’s protection so be sure to check it out if you are at a standstill and a loss. Here are just a few more to keep your eye on:
- Best Samsung Galaxy S4 screen protectors
- Spigen’s Samsung Galaxy S4 line-up
- Help RoadRunnerSS decide on a case
- Register your Galaxy S4 and receive 50% off of anything up to $50
- Seido Service for the Samsung Galaxy S4 review
- Using a 2A charger with the Samsung Galaxy S4
And there’s a lot more than that going on over there so stop by and take a look. Log-in — or create an account if you don’t already have one — and be sure to participate in all that exciting discussion. Don’t forget you can also leave your comments on this post: we’re definitely interested to know what your favorite Samsung Galaxy S4 accessory is.
- Spark enabled and regular Galaxy S4 now recei
- Verizon begins Android 5.0 Lollipop rollout f
- The Samsung Galaxy S4 is now receiving Androi
- Samsung Galaxy S line evolution in GIF form
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S4