Game for Fame is Phandroid’s weekly contest series where readers compete against staff in various Google Play games for a chance to win great prizes, including devices and Google Play gift cards! If you’re a developer and would like your game to be featured feel free to send us an email at press [at] phandroid [dot] com with the subject “Game for Fame Developer.”
Happy Hump Day! The usual Game for Fame contest is taking a break this week, folks, but that doesn’t mean you won’t get another chance to win a $50 Google Play gift card. Before we get started, we want to give a huge thank you and shoutout to NVIDIA for its part in sponsoring Game for Fame thus far! Don’t forget to follow NVIDIA on Twitter, Like them on Facebook, Circle them on Google+ and subscribe to them on YouTube for all the latest in Tegra gaming. We couldn’t do it without them!
Onto this week’s festivities: instead of you guys competing against our score in a random game, we actually want to take this week to gather your thoughts about the contest itself. This whole thing has been for you guys, so who better to suggest change than the ones who keep this thing going each and every week?
As such, this week’s contest for a chance to win a $50 Google Play gift card is simple: leave a comment telling us what you’d change about Game for Fame, and you’ll be entered. Simple right? We’ll still have to go through the rules and regulations, though, so let’s take care of that:
How to enter:
- Leave a comment explaining what you’d want to see changed about Game for Fame. Whether it be the format, entry requirements, different genres of games, we want to hear it.
- The winner must be 18+ years old and be a resident of the United States.
- Contest entries will be accepted until Sunday, May 5th at 11:59PM Eastern
- The winner will be selected at the sole discretion of Neverstill Media staff based on randomly drawing a winner’s name from among the valid entries
- The winner will be contacted through the email address associated with their Disqus account. It’s important that you use a valid email address (we’re the only ones who can see it)
- Only one entry per person is allowed. If multiple entries are submitted, Neverstill Media will choose one – at their sole discretion – for inclusion in the contest. If the multiple entries are excessive, entrant may be banned.
- Neverstill Media reserves the right to disqualify anyone from this contest for any reason at their sole discretion.
It’s that simple! Let’s hear your thoughts and raise a glass to a better Game for Fame for the future! PS: We’ll be announcing the winner from last week’s Hazard Rush Game for Fame contest shortly in an update to this post.