Have you ever wanted to see a .50 caliber sniper rifle rip through the heart of a brand new Samsung Galaxy S4 (or any cell phone, for that matter)? No? Well, too bad. It’s happened, and by now your curiosity is already piqued to the point of no return. The folks at RatedRR Phantom did the deed, showing us how the phone looked as a shell the size of my first barreled toward it in super slow motion. I can’t lie, it made me cringe a bit at first, but you just can’t help but be curious about it. If you’re as tech-desensitized as I am and don’t mind a little plastic gore, be sure to hit the play button above.
- Android Lollipop on Galaxy S4
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Samsung GS4 Google Play edition removed from Play Store
- Another Samsung Galaxy S4 fire
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S4