The HTC One is perhaps HTC’s finest device yet. Chris alluded to that much in our official HTC One review, praising several elements of the experience such as hardware design and revamped Sense software. It’s no secret that there are a few things HTC could have done better, though.
Everyone has their own idea about what the HTC One should have or could have been, so we want to know — what is the one feature you wish the HTC One had that it doesn’t? Answer that question and you could win yourself your very own HTC One, courtesy of our friends at AT&T!
All you have to do is drop a vote in the poll below and leave a comment (short or long) telling us the one extra thing that would have made the HTC One a no-brainer for you. We’re expecting many different answers, from obvious ones like a microSD card slot and a removable battery, to obscure ones like the revival of the kickstand or a built in Swiss army knife. Whatever it is, we want to know! Before we jump into all the fun let’s get clear on a few rules and regulations:
- Up for grabs is 1 HTC One 32GB Silver (no service) for AT&T!
- To enter, vote using one of the poll options below, then leave a comment explaining which feature you wish the HTC One had that it doesn’t. This will count as one entry. There will only be one entry per person permitted.
- Entries will be accepted until 11:59pm eastern time on April 29th, 2013.
- Following the end of the entry period, we will select one eligible winner at random. We will give the winner 48 hours to respond. If no response has been received at that point, we will randomly select a new winner. This process will continue until a winner is determined. It’s important to use your accurate email address when submitting your entry as we will be using this to contact the winner.
- This contest is only open to residents of the United States of America only.
That’s it! Good luck, and don’t forget to follow AT&T on Twitter, like AT&T on Facebook, circle AT&T on Google+ and subscribe to AT&T’s YouTube channel and thank them for hooking this giveaway up. PS: you must visit the site from a desktop or mobile browser to view the poll. You will not be able to vote using the Phandroid app.
- PSA: something broke voice calling on some HT
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Verizon HTC One M7 receiving Android 4.4.3 this week
- HTC One gets Android L port
- Check out the HTC One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One