In typical Google fashion, there’s a nice little easter egg hiding in Google Glass’s software. If you head to Settings > Device Info > View Licenses on your Glass unit, and tap the touchpad on your unit 9 times (it’ll beep with increasing volume each time) it’ll eventually pull up a big panoramic photo of the Google Glass team. Fittingly enough, they’re all rocking a pair of Glass.
Oh, and Google chief Sergey Brin even makes an appearance. Take a look at the rest of the photos from the panorama over at Jay Lee’s Google+ page and see if you can spot any other known Googlers among the pile. Most of you won’t be able to try the easter egg out for yourselves just yet — that’ll have to wait until we get a chance to buy the units starting later this year.
- The 'most connected man in the world' could be us in 10 years
- Google Glass XE20.1 update gives access to all contacts with messaging options
- Google Glass patent shows a much less dorky design
- Navdy is like a Google Glass projector for your car
- Check out the Google Glass forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.