Another week is in the books! Let’s get right to it this week. Beat our high score and be entered to win a $50 Google Play gift card this week, courtesy of NVIDIA! Speaking of NVIDIA…we want to send a special thanks to NVIDIA and the Tegra Team for sponsoring the Game for Fame series! Be sure to follow them on Twitter, Like them on Facebook, Circle them on Google+ and subscribe to them on YouTube for all the latest in Tegra gaming. We couldn’t do it without them!
Congratulations to last week’s winner of the Catapult King Game for Fame contest, Zack Waltz. Remember, check your social media accounts the Monday/Tuesday after the contest ends to see if you’ve won. You have 24 hours to return my request for contact.
OK, let’s get to this week’s game!
This week we have an awesome game developed by Surreal Street — Hazard Rush. Watch the review below, then beat my high score to enter the contest. Make sure you follow ALL of the directions to ensure your entry is eligible.
How To Enter:
- Watch the review video posted above and take note of our high score.
- Download the game from the Google Play Store and start playing!
- Beat the score spelled out in the video and capture a screenshot of your accomplishment or video
- Post your picture/video proof and your name to the comments section of this post including a link to your promotion of the contest on social media as described below.
- Head on over to Google+, Twitter, Facebook, or YouTube and post at least one of the following:
- Google+: #GameForFame with Hazard Rush to win a $50 Google Play gift card from +NVIDIA and+Phandroid http://phandroid.com/2013/04/24/game-for-fame-hazard-rush
- Twitter: #GameForFame with Hazard Rush to win a $50 Google Play gift card from @NVIDIATegra and @Phandroid http://phandroid.com/2013/04/24/game-for-fame-hazard-rush
- Facebook (+ means tag): #GameForFame with Hazard Rush to win a $50 Google Play gift card from +NVIDIA Tegra and +Phandroid http://phandroid.com/2013/04/24/game-for-fame-hazard-rush
- YouTube: Show your high score proof as a video response to the above video
- Everyone who shows proof of beating high score AND posts their promotion of our contest via a link to social media in their comment, as explained above, will automatically be entered to win
- We’ll select one random winner from those who have beaten our high score
- Winner MUST show proof that:
- The high score is actually theirs
- They completed one of the social posting requirements (Google+, Twitter, Facebook, or YouTube) prior to being selected as a winner.
- The winner must be 18+ years old and be a resident of the United States.
- Contest entries will be accepted until Sunday, April 28th at 11:59PM Eastern
- The winner will be selected at the sole discretion of Neverstill Media staff based on randomly drawing a winner’s name from amongst the valid entries
- The winner will be contacted through the social media outlet used to promote the contest within 24-hours of the close of the contest. If no response from the winning contestant is received, the prize will be forfeited, and Neverstill Media staff will identify and contact replacement winners until the requirements are met.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. If multiple entries are submitted, Neverstill Media will choose one – at their sole discretion – for inclusion in the contest. If the multiple entries are excessive, entrant may be banned.
- Neverstill Media reserves the right to disqualify anyone from this contest for any reason at their sole discretion.
OK, now warm those fingers up because this game can cause some serious cramps. Good luck everyone!
- Google could be considering adding app and ga
- Google Play now allows for movie pre-ordering in the US
- Another Google Play suspension
- Google Play update incoming
TAGS: Contest, Game for Fame, Gift card, Google Play, Hazard Rush, Nvidia