Pantech has just outed their latest Android smartphone, the Vega Iron. The new phone is jumping on board the zero-bezel bandwagon, touting a nearly edge-to-edge 5-inch display. It’s not quite full-frontal glass, as a 2.4mm gap is present on either side of the 720p screen. That’s less than a tenth of an inch and equates to one of the world’s best screen size to device size ratios, according to Pantech.
Other specs are fairly standard for a modern high-end smartphone and include:
- 1.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon 600
- Gigabit WiFi
- Android 4.1.2
- 2150 mAh battery
As with most phones in the Vega line, a release around Asia is likely, though other regions have not been identified. Perhaps the US is one possibility for the bezel-less device, but we aren’t holding our breath.
- Pantech Vega Secret Up announced – high
- Samsung, LG, and Pantech Prepare 1080p Smartp
- Dropbox for Android can now export files to SD cards
- Good2Go is a consensual sex app for Android
TAGS: Pantech, Pantech Vega Iron