Pantech has just outed their latest Android smartphone, the Vega Iron. The new phone is jumping on board the zero-bezel bandwagon, touting a nearly edge-to-edge 5-inch display. It’s not quite full-frontal glass, as a 2.4mm gap is present on either side of the 720p screen. That’s less than a tenth of an inch and equates to one of the world’s best screen size to device size ratios, according to Pantech.
Other specs are fairly standard for a modern high-end smartphone and include:
- 1.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon 600
- Gigabit WiFi
- Android 4.1.2
- 2150 mAh battery
As with most phones in the Vega line, a release around Asia is likely, though other regions have not been identified. Perhaps the US is one possibility for the bezel-less device, but we aren’t holding our breath.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and S6 Edge Plus press renders leaked
- OnePlus 2 experience tents bring in crowds of people
- Sony Xperia C5 Ultra and Xperia M5 leak ahead
- Samsung Pay is coming to Europe
TAGS: Pantech Vega Iron