The LG Escape isn’t a device that gets a ton of shine on AT&T’s crowded device lineup, but it doesn’t mean AT&T isn’t thinking about those who bought it. The company has started rolling out that sweet Jelly Bean update everyone always looks forward to starting today. Improved notifications, Google Now, Project Butter and more of the usual suspects come along for the ride, and this update also brings the AT&T DriveMode app that will help users operate their smartphone more safely while driving. The update is easily acquirable by heading to Settings > General > About Phone menu, though a WiFi connection and a good sizable charge on your battery is obviously recommended. Get to it!
- LG VS870 heads to FCC in Verizon flavor, coul
- AT&T announces the new LG Escape, coming
- [LG Overload] Sprint-bound Cayenne makes pits
- Nexus 6 has a hidden RGB LED light
- Check out the LG Escape forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Escape