We’ve just received word that at least one individual pre-ordering the HTC One from AT&T is expecting the arrival of his shiny new smartphone tomorrow, April 17th. The device was shipped Monday with two-day delivery and should arrive at it’s final destination sometime in the next 48 hours.
AT&T officially launches the HTC One through all channels this Friday, April 19th, so an April 17th delivery is more than enough reason to get excited. Any others out there already receive confirmation that their order has shipped? Let us know in the comments below.
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Verizon HTC One M7 receiving Android 4.4.3 this week
- HTC One gets Android L port
- HTC commits to Android L for One M8
- Check out the HTC One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One