Samsung has announced its latest “best of both worlds” line of devices, introducing us to the Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 and Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3. The two new handsets not only combine the portability of a smartphone with the functionality of a tablet, but they also offer a mix of affordable hardware with Samsung’s full Galaxy experience.
The Galaxy Mega 5.8 features a 5.8-inch qHD display, 1.4GHz dual-core processor, and 1.5GB RAM. The Android 4.2 handset also features an 8MP rear camera and 1.9MP front-facing camera. The Galaxy Mega 6.3 sports a 6.3-inch HD display and 1.7GHz dual-core processor. Other specs remain mostly the same between the two sizes, save for the LTE connectivity of the larger device.
Europe and Russia will be the first domains to receive the new Galaxy Mega phones, which will begin shipping in May. Exact pricing details were not divulged.
- Verizon Galaxy Note 2 gets KitKat
- AT&T announces the exclusive HTC One Min
- Sprint, AT&T and US Cellular to official
- Samsung Galaxy S4, Galaxy Mega 5.8 and 6.3 le
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.