It’s time for another round of Game for Fame! Sorry for making last week’s so difficult. Being in just our 4th week of this contest series, we’re still learning too! We are constantly looking for ways to enhance the experience for our beloved readers. Of course, you can always hit me up in the comments with more suggestions. We have tweaked the contest (once again) to start offering it on a Wednesday – Sunday at 11:59PM starting next week.
Due to the short turn-around time from last week’s contest we are still verifying last week’s winner of the Auralux contest, but I’ll be sure to post the winner in the comments as soon as everything gets confirmed.
A quick review on the concept: we play and review an Android game and if you can beat our high score (and prove it), you’re entered to win.
This week we’re offering a $50 Google Play gift card again! Let’s get to this week’s game!
Today we’re taking a look at Super Stickman Golf 2 by Noodlecake Studios Inc. Watch the Super Stickman Golf 2 review below then beat a -5 under par on the first level to enter the contest. Make sure you follow ALL of the directions to ensure your entry is eligible.
How To Enter:
- Watch the Super Stickman Golf 2 Review video posted above and take note of our high score.
- Download the game from the Google Play Store and start playing!
- Beat the score spelled out in the video (a -5 under par (or better…in golf that’s a lower number like -6)) and capture a screenshot of your accomplishment or video
- Post your picture/video proof and your name to the comments section of this post including a link to your promotion of the contest on social media as described below.
- Head on over to Google+, Twitter, Facebook, or YouTube and post at least one of the following:
- Google+: #GameForFame with Super Stickman Golf 2 to win a $50 Google Play gift card from +Phandroid http://phandroid.com/2013/04/11/game-for-fame-super-stickman-golf-2-contest/
- Twitter: #GameForFame with Super Stickman Golf 2 to win a $50 Google Play gift card from@Phandroid http://phandroid.com/2013/04/11/game-for-fame-super-stickman-golf-2-contest/
- Facebook (+ means tag): #GameForFame with Super Stickman Golf 2 to win a $50 Google Play gift card from +Phandroid http://phandroid.com/2013/04/11/game-for-fame-super-stickman-golf-2-contest/
- YouTube: Show your high score proof as a video response to the above video
- Everyone who shows proof of beating high score AND posts their promotion of our contest via a link to social media in their comment, as explained above, will automatically be entered to win
- We’ll select one random winner from those who have beaten our high score
- Winner MUST show proof that:
- The high score is actually theirs
- They completed one of the social posting requirements (Google+, Twitter, Facebook, or YouTube) prior to being selected as a winner.
- The winner must be 18+ years old and be a resident of the United States.
- Contest entries will be accepted until Sunday, April 14th at 11:59PM Eastern
- The winner will be selected at the sole discretion of Neverstill Media staff based on randomly drawing a winner’s name from amongst the valid entries
- The winner will be contacted through the social media outlet used to promote the contest within 24-hours of the close of the contest. If no response from the winning contestant is received, the prize will be forfeited, and Neverstill Media staff will identify and contact replacement winners until the requirements are met.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. If multiple entries are submitted, Neverstill Media will choose one – at their sole discretion – for inclusion in the contest. If the multiple entries are excessive, entrant may be banned.
- Neverstill Media reserves the right to disqualify anyone from this contest for any reason at their sole discretion.
Ok, there are the rules…now FORE!!!!
- Sony is killing off Music Unlimited, partners
- Facebook's 2014 earnings bring in $12 billion
- FTC fines TracFone for throttling "unlimited" data
- Gear VR arrives at Best Buy