Samsung is flexing its advertising muscle, issuing three new TV spots for the upcoming Galaxy S4. The short ads demonstrate various features of the phone including Sound Shot, Group Play, and S Translator. Each is shown off in “real world” situations, illustrating exactly why we need the GS4 to live a fulfilling life.
Expect plenty of more ads to begin popping up online and on TV in the coming weeks. Samsung isn’t afraid to go all in on marketing, spending over $400 million last year, more than any other mobile manufacturer (including Apple). The focus on brand-building has certainly had positive payoffs for the company, however.
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Samsung GS4 Google Play edition removed from Play Store
- Another Samsung Galaxy S4 fire
- Phone burn victim gets free HTC
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: adverstising, Samsung Galaxy S4