Of the three US carriers confirmed to stock the HTC One, T-Mobile is the last to release pricing and availability details. But it looks like Best Buy might have spilled the beans. Sprint and AT&T already have the handset up for pre-order, with both carriers expected to ship the One on April 19th. According to Best Buy’s site, T-Mobile will follow suit and launch the latest HTC flagship on that day as well.
Best Buy has the phone priced at $249.99, a sticker that reflects traditional subsidized pricing rather than T-Mobile’s new “Un-carrier” approach. All signs point to a $99 down payment when purchasing the phone without a contract and breaking up the balance of the handset into monthly installments.
- PSA: something broke voice calling on some HT
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Verizon HTC One M7 receiving Android 4.4.3 this week
- HTC One gets Android L port
- Check out the HTC One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One