Of the three US carriers confirmed to stock the HTC One, T-Mobile is the last to release pricing and availability details. But it looks like Best Buy might have spilled the beans. Sprint and AT&T already have the handset up for pre-order, with both carriers expected to ship the One on April 19th. According to Best Buy’s site, T-Mobile will follow suit and launch the latest HTC flagship on that day as well.
Best Buy has the phone priced at $249.99, a sticker that reflects traditional subsidized pricing rather than T-Mobile’s new “Un-carrier” approach. All signs point to a $99 down payment when purchasing the phone without a contract and breaking up the balance of the handset into monthly installments.
- HTC One M8 decoy units hiding real design
- Big Android Meat and Greet
- Google Wallet spreads online
- ASUS 7-day battery smartwatch
- Check out the HTC One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One