Samsung’s Galaxy Camera, previously only available as a cellular-enabled device, will launch in a WiFi-only version later this month. The camera, which features a 16MP CMOS sensor, 21x optical zoom, and 4.8-inch LCD touchsreen will retail for $449.99. The device also features a 1.4GHz quad-core processor and 8GB of internal storage. It is expected to launch with Android 4.1.2.
We first heard of the WiFi-only back in February, but no release date or pricing were attached at that point. You can check out our impressions of the version released for AT&T for a bit of a deeper look at the Galaxy Camera.
- Samsung to introduce Android-based mirrorless
- Nexus 5 rumors begin to fly, latest says Niko
- WiFi-only Samsung Galaxy Camera revealed
- HTC re-inventing the camera sensor, could int
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Camera forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: cameras, Samsung Galaxy Camera