Today, Sprint began accepting pre-orders for the upcoming HTC One. The phone retails for $199 on a new two-year contract and will begin shipping April 19th. The date is a bit later than expect due to manufacturing delays, but reserving yours today will insure you will be among the first to receive the phone.
The One went up for pre-order with AT&T yesterday and is expected to be available from T-Mobile as well. Rumors point to a release on Verizon down the road, but the official stance is that Big Red won’t receive HTC’s latest flagship.
- PSA: something broke voice calling on some HT
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Verizon HTC One M7 receiving Android 4.4.3 this week
- HTC One gets Android L port
- Check out the HTC One forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One