It’s time for another round of Game for Fame! Another successful week under our belt. We would like to congratulate Phandroid.com reader Marc Silva on winning a ASUS Transformer Pad 300 and accessories as part of last week’s contest.
A quick review on the concept: we play and review an Android game and if you can beat our high score (and prove it), you’re entered to win.
This week we’re excited to offer a $50 Google Play gift card. I can think of a lot of ways to spend $50 in the Google Play store. A few movies, a couple of albums, maybe a book or two and of course lots and lots of apps!!! But I digress. Let’s get to this week’s game!
Today we’re taking a look at Auralux by War Drum Studios. Watch the Auralux review below, take special note of the “accomplishment/objective” needed this week to enter the contest. Make sure you follow ALL of the directions to ensure your entry is eligible.
How To Enter:
- Watch the Auralux Review video posted above and take note of our high score.
- Download the game from the Google Play Store and start playing!
- Meet the objective spelled out in the video (let an enemy completely eliminate another enemy) and capture a picture (with your username beside your screen on a piece of paper) or video
- Post your picture/video proof and your name to the comments section of this post including a link to your promotion of the contest on social media as described below.
- Head on over to Google+, Twitter, Facebook, or YouTube and post at least one of the following:
- Google+: #GameForFame with Auralux to win a $50 Google Play gift card from +Phandroid http://phandroid.com/2013/04/05/game-for-fame-beach-auralux-contest/
- Twitter: #GameForFame with Auralux to win a $50 Google Play gift card from @Phandroid http://phandroid.com/2013/04/05/game-for-fame-beach-auralux-contest/
- Facebook (+ means tag): #GameForFame with Auralux to win a $50 Google Play gift card from +Phandroid http://phandroid.com/2013/04/05/game-for-fame-auralux-contest/
- YouTube: Show your high score proof as a video response to the above video
- Everyone who shows proof of beating high score AND posts their promotion of our contest via a link to social media in their comment, as explained above, will automatically be entered to win
- We’ll select one random winner from those who have beaten our high score
- Winner MUST show proof that:
- The high score is actually theirs
- They completed one of the social posting requirements (Google+, Twitter, Facebook, or YouTube) prior to being selected as a winner.
- The winner must be 18+ years old and be a resident of the United States.
- Contest entries will be accepted until Tuesday, April 9th at 11:59PM Eastern
- The winner will be selected at the sole discretion of Neverstill Media staff based on randomly drawing a winner’s name from amongst the valid entries
- The winner will be contacted through the social media outlet used to promote the contest within 24-hours of the close of the contest. If no response from the winning contestant is received, the prize will be forfeited, and Neverstill Media staff will identify and contact replacement winners until the requirements are met.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. If multiple entries are submitted, Neverstill Media will choose one – at their sole discretion – for inclusion in the contest. If the multiple entries are excessive, entrant may be banned.
- Neverstill Media reserves the right to disqualify anyone from this contest for any reason at their sole discretion.
Ok, enough of the logistics…let’s get to playing!!! Destroy the enemy suns!!!
- Use Google Play balance to pay for Play Music All Access subscription
- Google could be considering adding app and ga
- Google Play now allows for movie pre-ordering in the US
- Another Google Play suspension
TAGS: Auralux, Contest, Game for Fame, Gift card, Google Play