Facebook Home wasn’t the only thing Mark Zuckerberg had up his hoodie sleeves today. HTC CEO Peter Chou was also on hand to unveil the debut piece of hardware to run Facebook’s new “people-first” mobile experience. Say hello to the HTC First. The First is optimized for Facebook Home and will launch on AT&T’s LTE network.
The HTC First will be available in a variety of colors and will be available from April 12th for $99.99 (contract price). Pre-orders open today. Make sure you are the first to grab the First by heading over to our HTC First landing page and sign up to be notified when the phone is available.
- Facebook Home update brings Flickr, Instagram
- Facebook Beta brings Instagram, Flickr, Pinte
- Facebook lets prospective HTC First buyers kn
- HTC First launch in Europe delayed indefinite
- Check out the HTC First forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Facebook Home, HTC First