AT&T has lent a bit of clarity to their announcement earlier this week concerning pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy S4. It was initially reported that the phone would retail on contract for $249.99, causing a bit of a stir with those looking forward to buying the device. AT&T will indeed offer the phone at that price point, but only the 32GB model. The 16GB model will sell for the standard $199.99. Again, that’s 32GB for $249.99 on a two-year contract and 16GB for $199.99 on a two-year contract. Can we all just settle down now?
- T-Mobile pushes out software updates for HTC
- Samsung GS4 Google Play edition removed from Play Store
- Another Samsung Galaxy S4 fire
- Phone burn victim gets free HTC
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S4 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S4