AT&T stores will soon stock Amazon’s Kindle Fire HD 8.9, bringing further savings to those purchasing the tablet with a two-year service agreement. The Kindle Fire HD 8.9 will find a home on AT&T’s 4G LTE network and is being offered for $399. When purchased with a service agreement the tablet will be subsidized an additional $150, bringing the final price to $249.
The launch marks the first time Amazon has partnered with a carrier to provide an easy pathway to mobile data for Kindle Fire users. The version of the Kindle Fire HD 8.9 launching on AT&T is identical to the currently available model and features an 8.9-inch display capable of 1080p resolution. The tablet is also available with AT&T Mobile Share plans starting as low as $10 per months. Find more info at the source link below.
- Deal: Kindle Fire HD for $139
- Amazon offering $20 off Kindle Fire HD for Fa
- Amazon Kindle Fire HD coming to over 170 coun
- Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 with 4G LTE now ava
- Check out the Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 4G LTE forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.